Looking for a creative opportunity - click here
MAC Group Export Sales Manager
Location: NY area based
Status: Full Time Staff Position
Job Category: Export Sales Manager for Photographic / Filmmaking Equipment
We are a team-oriented company with a fast-paced entrepreneurial culture and a record of strong growth. The key to our growth is a team of highly self-motivated salespeople who understand our dealers and end users and are excited about providing them with the tools they need to create images.
We have an exciting role available for an Export Sales Manager for our global business of three brands: Tenba, Induro, Mefoto and Benro. A minimum of 5-years of product selling experience in the professional photographic and filmmaking community is required, as well as 2-years selling and travelling to the International markets and managing a global distribution network. Requires 60 to 80% travel.
To build brand sales through regional distributors in foreign countries and to assist them in developing brand awareness with end-users.
- Generate sales activity for the Tenba, Induro and Benro brands within the existing network of distributors
- Develop new distributors in countries where these brands do not have adequate representation
- Work closely with distributors to develop their business and marketing plans, with a focus on tailoring each plan to the particular needs, sensitivities and nuances of each market
- Travel to markets and trade shows to learn the opportunities and challenges of each market
- Identify new business opportunities outside of the existing product range, such as developing custom and OEM products
- Use personal judgment and experience to solve challenges and obstacles in export activities and procedures
- Work with the Product Development and Product Marketing Managers to ensure that products and marketing materials are being made to serve each market
- Monitor and provide regular reporting of sales and marketing activities
- Provide input on sales and projections
- Carry out market research and competitor reviews through communication with distributors and report this information to the Product Development and Product Marketing Managers
- Collaborate with in-house advertising agency to develop distributor advertising and POP material
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package that is commensurate with experience.
For more information about MAC Group, go to:
To submit a resume, please send to:
Jan Lederman, President